Zenman Empire is the largest nation in the world. It is located in the central region and surrounded by the bloodthirsty Martia Kingdom (formerly the Martia Tribes) in the north, the deceptively powerful Amazail Kingdom in the south, and the unpredictable House Lagidis in the west.
Each year, the vassal factions must pay a tribute with gifts, weapons, women, and gold to the Zenman.
Its capital city, Zalumi, has been protected by the four most powerful noble families. Those four families are the Sutherlands, the Pantelakos, the Totens, and the Rileys.
One morning, Leonardo, the only child of the Sutherlands, was nowhere to be found. His mysterious disappearance shocked the nation.
Meanwhile, in the north, Martia Kingdom has been staring at Zalumi for years. The Amazailian are also lurking around from the south.
Both are growing tired of being a vassal nation. They are tiring of paying tributes to the Zenman Empire.
They have been watching Zalumi like a hawk, waiting for a chance to take action.
Sources from the Iron Eagle, the mysterious organization from Zuda Kingdom, revealed that Martia and Amazail have been trying to form an alliance.
The once great Zenman Empire is suddenly facing two big threats from the north and south.
Characteristics and Features:
• Jump, slash the bushes, find secret treasures, solve mysteries, explore hidden areas.
• Final Fantasy-like battle system, but with visible enemies. No random encounters or invisible monsters. Bandits and aggressive beasts will approach you. Less aggressive opponents will leave you alone, unless you initiate the attack.
• Beasts and some monsters don't drop gold. Why on earth would a wolf carry around gold? Instead, they drop body parts. You can sell them for some quick cash, save it to build weapons/armors in the shops, or to overcome side quests.
• Grinding is unnecessary. All you need to do to win is be careful with each decision, look out for quests and hidden secrets, manage your money (buy/sell) wisely, and use your skills, items, and potions carefully.
• The plots and dialogues are managed carefully in order to bring each character to life.
• No Game Over.
• There is replay value. Multiple endings depend on many variables, including multiple choices and subtle triggers.
Basic information and Minimum System Requirements (subject to change):
Rating: Family Friendly
Operating systems: Windows XP to Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit) (the playable builds so far can run on Windows 98 and even Windows 95, but it will lag)
Processor: 1 GHz or faster
RAM: 128 MB or more
Free space: 200 MB